At the moment 2021
The Dragons of Cheverny
At the moment, the Weapons Room at Château de Cheverny is hosting an exhibition “The Dragons of Cheverny”. This unusual universe will take visitors on a journey to the past and to the family history of the Castle owners.
In the 18th century, the Vibraye family was granted an important privilege. This is how the name of the Hurault de Vibraye family, at the service of King Louis XV, would become associated with a regiment of Dragons between 1734 and 1745. On 10 March 1734, Paul Maximilien Hurault, Marquis of Vibraye, became colonel and owner of the Dragons de Vibraye regiment, whose horse and riders he maintained.
• From 01/01 to 31/03 : 10am to 5pm
• From 31/03 to 31/08 : 9:15am to 6:30pm
• From 01/09 to 31/12 : 10am to 5pm; except from 17/10 to 31/10: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Entry to the Chäteau and gardens (Exhibition included):
• Adult: €13,50
• Concessions (adult with a family of at least 3 children, children aged 7 to 14, student under 25 ): €9,50
• Child (under 7): free
• Person with disability: free + standard rate for accompanying person.