Situated at the heart of France in the Loire Valley, the Château de Cheverny can be reached in just two hours from Paris by train, or by car.
By car from Paris :
Motorway A10, Paris - Bordeaux. Exit n°17 Blois, 190 km / 118 miles. About 20 minutes from the motorway exit. Direction Romorantin – Lanthenay – Vierzon
Major road RN 152, Paris - Orléans - Blois, 180km / 112 miles.
Prepare your trip
By shuttle from Paris :
PARISCityVISION runs a regular shuttle service departing from Paris
For more information : http://www.pariscityvision.com/en/france/loire-valley-castles/cheverny-castle
By train from :
- Paris Austerlitz station, stop at Blois-Chambord train station (duration 1hour 40min).
- Paris Montparnasse station, stop at Vendôme train station (duration 42min). Vendôme - Blois, 30km / 18.6miles.
- Then a bus is available from Blois station for €6 round-trip. For schedule : click here.
Taxis Fleurs de Lys :
Tél : +33 (0)6 45 71 36 24
€25 for the taxi journey from the Blois-Chambord train station to Cheverny or from Cheverny to Gare de Blois-Chambord train station.
The Château de Cheverny (for Europe, from plane, from train or from car) is only :
- 3 to 4 hours from London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Geneva,
- 5 to 6 hours from Berlin, Madrid, Rome, Lisbon, Copenhagen.
Contact us :
Phone : +33 (0)2 54 79 96 29
Fax : +33 (0)2 54 79 25 38
E-mail : domainedecheverny[at]chateau-cheverny.com