More information coming soon on the 2021 edition
Thomas Dutronc brings Gypsy Jazz to Jazzin’ Cheverny!
Following its hugely successful 2018 edition that included Stanley Clarke and Mélody Gardot, the festival Jazzin’ Cheverny completed a major step: it became a festival recognised in the world of jazz! Jazzin’ Cheverny is continuing with this momentum—while keeping to its original values—from Thursday 27 June to Saturday 29 June: three days of pure happiness! The 2019 programme promises to be full of emotion, with the sublime China Moses, the daughter of Dee Bridgwater, Thomas Dutronc and his gypsy jazz, Nicolas Folmer, the virtuoso trumpet-player who will be paying tribute to Miles Davis, and the sumptuous Agathe Iracema and her Brazilian jazz.
Two concert venues are put forward to festival-goers:
• The ‘Off’ venue at the Place de l'église square, hosting a line-up of favourite artists, rising stars and even renowned musicians
• The ‘Château’ venue with four concerts to delight both new and long-standing music-lovers.
The multiple dimensions and countless worlds of jazz music will make this weekend a period rich in harmonies and culture.
Thursday 27 June:
• 6.30 pm: Jazzin' Mômes
• 7.30 pm: Cactus
• 8.30 pm: Big Band Sway
• 10.30 pm: Cocodrile Gumbo
Friday 28 June: :
• 6.30 pm: Les Pompiers
• 8.30 pm: Nicolas Folmer
• 10.00 pm: China Moses
• 11.30 pm: Cut The Alligator
Saturday 29 June:
• 4.30 pm: Jam Station
• 6.30 pm: Jazz Combo Box
• 8.30 pm: Agathe Iracema
• 10.00 pm: Thomas Dutronc et Les Esprits Manouches
• 11.30 pm: Majnun
Photos : ©T.Lajouanie
Ticket prices for the Jazzin’ Cheverny festival:
• Price for one evening (two concerts): ...
• Festival pass price (two evenings, four concerts): ...
• on the website Jazzin'Cheverny
• the Ticketnet network
• the FNAC network
• on site from ... June.
During the festival, the Château de Cheverny will be open from 9.15 am to 6.30 pm.
Château-gardens ticket prices: :
• Adults: €13,50
• Children (7-14 years old) / Students (under 25 years old): €9,50
• Children (under 7 years old) and people with disabilities: Free.