An example of the 2023 programme.
Saturday 30 September, afternoon:
• 2:15 pm: Parade of a few costumed people
• Ticket office closes at 6pm
• It is compulsory to leave the estate by 6:45pm
Saturday 30 September, evening: :
• Tickets on sale on-site only (From 26 September and during the 30 September until 6pm and in the evening from 7pm to 9:30pm)
• 7pm to 9:30pm: possibility to visit the château and the permanent exhibition "The Secrets of Marlinspike Hall"
• 7pm: picnic (to bring - no sale on site)
• 8pm to 9:15pm: lyric concert
• from 9pm: parade of Venetians in illuminated costumes
• 10pm: firework display in the Château park
Sunday 1 October:
• Costumed parade from 1.30pm to 4pm
• Presentation of the pack of dogs at 4pm
Attention: spectators are not allowed to come disguised.